Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, and did I say busy?


The past couple of weeks have been full of fun in the sun, loving on our friends, and for me, lots of snot :) BJ has been even busier than normal because he has picked up a second job with Chris Leader at a day camp. I think BJ is the only real "parent" there so needless to say, he wipes alot of noses and band-aids lots of boo-boos. The boys really enjoy it because they get to attend while BJ works there. I think Drew thinks he counselor...

We are preparing to head down to the beach for our 2nd annual hot dog giveaway! We had a ball last year and even though it's 2 days packed full of work, it's ministry at it's best. I guess it's a mission trip, like the rest of our lives should be.

I have been debating about possibly taking Devlan with us, we have made plans for Mimi and Grandma to watch the kids over the weekend, but Devlan is getting so big. He turned 7 on June 20th and it seems he's growing by leaps and bounds. This past Sunday night at life group he had his 1st babysitting experience. He helped Mr. Joe watch 4 other kids while the ladies spent some time in prayer. He is so gentle and sweet with little ones. I can already see so much of his daddy in him. (Hallelujah)! I want so badly to teach him that ministry is a lifestyle and feel like this little beach mission trip might be a great way to do that. I may just ask which he would prefer, but I'm pretty sure although he's pretty grown at 7, he will still not pick a weekend of working ministry for a chance to stay with Mimi, G-Daddy, and Grandma...I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment