Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Late is better than never


So I'm a month behind on updating my blog, big fat surprise considering we're in the heat of tax season.


BJ's surprise was my dream date, in living color. We went to eat sushi (my favorite), a couples massage at Skin Sense, and ended up at the Embassy Suites for the night. He had purchased me something beautiful to wear....and that's where the PG ends...it was sweet and wonderful to spend time alone and away. I'm still looking for the wings that must be attached to him somewhere.


Devlan has started baseball and it turns out our little brain is really good at throwing and hitting (who'd a thunk?). They are just practicing right now and he is really enjoying it. Devlan also made A Honor Roll (again) and is growing like a weed. It makes me want to cry as I clean out their drawers to make room for warm weather clothes. The years are flying by and I don't want to miss a moment of it.


Drew is still the baby (his forever designation) and is getting funnier by the day. Althogh BJ can be hilarious, I'm guessing that Drew got his humor from his Uncle Scott. I spend alot of time trying to avoid laughing at him in moments when I should be giving him the evil eye. For instance, last night we were having a family dinner around the table and Drewdie was eating like a horse. He asked for more after scarfing down a huge sandwich and bowl of soup and then let out the loudest burp ever. He of course smiled and said "Scuse me". I did my best to cover my face and act like I was choking while bouncing with laughter at him. So Drewdie and I got the evil eye from Daddy...oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment